Do you want to work for a company or be an integral part of its success?
Apcela has spent the past five years building a global application delivery platform for securities trading that offers microsecond precision. In record time, the company has grown from one million in revenue to tens of millions with $100 million in its line of sight. Operating globally in 41 countries and 185 markets across North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia, the company’s clients include Goldman Sachs, UBS, Dow Jones, NASDAQ, Gilead Sciences, First Data, and more than a hundred others. Market leaders Amazon Web Services and Equinix are partners.
Apcela is positioned as a solid player in enterprise application performance management globally.
We have a bold vision for the future – we are using our experience in delivering ultra-high-performance network services and applying it to building software-defined networks for clients allowing them to connect directly to their services in the cloud, eliminating the security and performance issues associated with the internet.
As an account executive with Apcela, you must be competitive and someone who plays to win. We seek ambitious, future-focused, goal-oriented, gritty and resilient candidates to make a contribution at Apcela. You’ll enjoy the satisfaction of knocking down goals, and setting bigger ones and being paid well to do just that.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through proactive efforts – turning them into long-term partnerships
- Present the company value proposition and network solutions to prospects
- Provide professional after-sales support to manage relationships and enhance client service
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Resolve client issues and provide solutions in a timely manner
- Proven work experience as a sales account executive
- Hands-on experience with customer service
- Strong understanding of Salesforce
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and time-management skills
Send your resume to email@example.com and help us build something great!