Do you want to work for a company or be an integral part of its success?
Apcela has spent the past five years building a global application delivery platform for securities trading that offers microsecond precision. In record time, the company has grown from one million in revenue to tens of millions with $100 million in its line of sight. Operating globally in 41 countries and 185 markets across North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia, the company’s clients include Goldman Sachs, UBS, Dow Jones, NASDAQ, Gilead Sciences, First Data, and more than a hundred others. Market leaders Amazon Web Services and Equinix are partners.
Apcela is positioned as a solid player in enterprise application performance management globally.
We have a bold vision for the future – we are using our experience in delivering ultra-high-performance network services and applying it to building software-defined networks for clients allowing them to connect directly to their services in the cloud, eliminating the security and performance issues associated with the internet.
As an account manager with Apcela, you will be a key member of a high-performance team that is changing the way enterprise IT infrastructure is architected and deployed. Reporting to the VP of Sales, you must be a sales-oriented professional who values productivity and client engagement. This role will enable you to grow with the company. Candidates hungry to learn, grow and be a part of a hyper-growth company are the best cultural fit.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Generate new sales in the capital markets vertical
- Act as the point of contact and handle clients’ needs
- Resolve client issues and provide solutions in a timely manner
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- More than three years’ experience in a technical account management role
- Ability to match client’s business requirements with product capabilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills that build positive relationships with other team members
- Strong ability to organize work schedule and time to ensure deadlines are always met
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and help us build something great!