Why Merely Join a Company When You Can Build One?
We have an opening for a highly driven individual who has a track record of knocking down big goals and wants to build an organization rather than simply be a part of one. We’re talking about an opportunity to really get in the game at an emerging growth company with the global scale, reach, and excitement of a big corporation, but the makings of a start-up – the entrepreneurial culture, personal freedom to act, intimate team camaraderie, and, yes, the equity upside.
VISUALIZE a company so hot that in less than 5 years has scaled from a million to tens of millions of dollars in revenue, with a hundred million in its line of sight?
ENVISION the possibilities and excitement of a company operating globally in 41 countries and 180 markets across North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. The potential of a company that has established an A-List client roster including Goldman Sachs, UBS, Dow Jones, Nasdaq, Gilead Sciences, First Data, and dozens of others, while building partnerships with industry heavyweights like Amazon and Equinix.
IMAGINE the experience you’ll gain as part of a rare break-out company that it has been recognized by Deloitte as the 29TH FASTEST GROWING TECH FIRM IN NORTH AMERICA, and by Red Herring one of the TOP 100 EMERGING GROWTH COMPANIES globally.
- Own the day-to-day AP process for the parent company and its subsidiaries
- Accurately post 350+ invoices monthly into Intacct
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepanciesand maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
- File vendor disputes & follow through to resolution
- Process year end 1099’s
- Prepare weekly check run for Controller’s review
- Process credit card statements and maintain supporting documents.
- Assist Treasury with the weekly cash disbursements forecast
- Manage the travel and entertainment expense reimbursement system
- Assist with Sales tax fillings and registrants
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required
- 5+ years of AP experience
- Intacct and Salesforce are highly preferred
- Strong customer service skills, organized, attentive to details and be able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Experience with Microsoft Word Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
Medical Coverage, Dental Coverage, Vision, Long Term Insurance and 401k w/match.
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a drug free work environment.
Energize your career. Send your resume to email@example.com and help us build something great!