Business Development Representative
Do you want to work for a company or build one?
Apcela is a dynamic, fast growing business in the midst of a breakout. We are a leader in providing the world’s fastest application delivery platform to enterprises running Hybrid IT environments. Having just completed a significant transformation over the past two years, evolving to mainstream enterprise IT and delivering application performance management on a global scale, we are now scaling rapidly. We operate globally in 185 markets and 41 countries across North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Apcela is positioned as a solid player in enterprise application performance management globally.
We have a bold vision for the future – we are using our experience in delivering ultra-high-performance network services and applying it to building software-defined networks for clients allowing them to connect directly to their services in the cloud, eliminating the security and performance issues that are associated with the Internet.
- Develop a strong understanding of enterprise IT networking and application delivery platforms alongside exceptional knowledge of Apcela’s products to determine suitability for fully researched prospects.
- Engage and develop relationships with prospects to determine their interest in Apcela products and IT solutions, ensuring the prospect is engaged and fully aware of Apcela’s products with relation to their industry.
- Enrich data currently stored, building profiles of leads through extensive research and development by using a variety of prospecting methods.
- Develop existing contacts & leads, raising Apcela’s profile. Increase our customer base by reaching out to global market leaders.
- ‘Socially sell’ Apcela products and services to prospective customers without pitching through a direct sales approach. Guide their learning and understanding before a commit of a demonstration of Apcela product.
- Be very active on LinkedIn and Salesforce, create your own compelling social persona, building profiles of prospects, understanding their position and level of influence.
- Assist the Marketing team in deciding on the content to display to the fully researched contacts, to maximize the likelihood of interaction.
- Be friendly, enthusiastic, confident and completely comfortable speaking with stakeholders of all levels internally and externally of Apcela using a variety of tools to communicate (phone, email, LinkedIn etc…).
- Have a background in researching and developing an understanding of prospects and contacts online, ideally within a sales or new business environment. You enjoy ‘the hunt’ for information to build up a profile for contacts.
- Have experience of lead generation in a sales environment. A role in which researching professionals is a large part of the job, for example, a Recruitment Consultant, would be suitable.
- Be meticulous and precise in your work, ensuring that the highest quality of relevant information is supplied.
- Salesforce experience required.
Here at Apcela we value our employees. We ensure that we continuously have an exciting and fast paced culture with a lot of opportunity for growth. In addition to salary which is dependent upon experience we also offer some great benefits and incentives to our employees;
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 15 Vacation Days
- Life Insurance
- 401K – up to 4% Match
- Free Snacks and Drinks Every Day
Energize your career. Send your resume to email@example.com and help us build something great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.