Do you want to work for a company or build one?
Apcela is a dynamic, fast growing business in the midst of a breakout. We are a leader in providing the world’s fastest application delivery platform to enterprises running Hybrid IT environments. Having just completed a significant transformation over the past two years, evolving to mainstream enterprise IT and delivering application performance management on a global scale, we are now scaling rapidly. We operate globally in 185 markets and 41 countries across North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Apcela is positioned as a solid player in enterprise application performance management globally.
We have a bold vision for the future – we are using our experience in delivering ultra-high-performance network services and applying it to building software-defined networks for clients allowing them to connect directly to their services in the cloud, eliminating the security and performance issues that are associated with the Internet.
The ideal candidate drives multiple initiatives, communicates clearly and succinctly across the Apcela organization, and establishes strong relationships with senior decision makers within prospect and clients. This is a sophisticated sale that can demand the attention of the CIO and their staff. You must be collaborative (within and outside of Apcela) and work with significant autonomy and minimal oversight. To be successful in this role you must be highly analytical; have a sense of urgency to meet customer timelines; exhibit an intense curiosity and learning drive; succeed in a fast-paced environment; engage and influence key stakeholders; and have a high level of customer focus and business judgement. Also, you must have a demonstrated track record in a professional, scaled procurement environment in the broadly defined “technology industry”, and can manage multiple sales cycles and drive them to successful completion. It will be critical to embrace Apcela’s Core Values and have an entrepreneurial spirit to “get it done” and have fun while doing it.
- Relationship-based selling, Solution Selling, and Overcoming Objections
- Deep familiarity with the “Challenger” sales model
- Proposal Construction including Pricing Strategy
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Creative and Energetic with High Motivation for Sales
- Superior Negotiating Abilities
- Exceptional Prospecting Skills
- Ability to Meet/Exceed Sales Goals
- Sales Planning and Forecasting
- Ability to Prospect Potential Clients, Identify Opportunities, and Interface with Technical Staff
- Expand Existing Relationships and Position for Future Opportunities
- Passion for Working with Emerging Cloud Technologies
Required and Desired Skills
- Minimum of 4 – 6 years sales experience in SaaS (Required)
- Knowledge of Enterprise IT products and services including Hybrid IT and Cloud Computing, Cloud Applications, and Application Architecture (Required)
- Experienced utilizing a Consultative Sales Approach (Required)
- Strong cold-calling skills and ability to self-source leads (Required)
- Hunter mentality with drive to identify and close on opportunities (Required)
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with Salesforce.com (Required)
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information to Senior-level IT Executives (Required)
- Highly self-motivated, personable, aggressive, energetic, and creative (Required)
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision (Required)
- Exceptional Relationship Building Skills (Required)
- Experience with, and effective execution of, a complex, solution-based strategic sales process (Required)
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth environment where change is a constant (Highly Desired)
- Telecomm Industry Experience (Desired)
- B.S. Degree in Sales, Marketing, IT or equivalent in experience (Required)
Energize your career. Send your resume to email@example.com and help us build something great!