Do you want to work for a company or be an integral part of its success?
Apcela has spent the past five years building a global application delivery platform for securities trading that offers microsecond precision. In record time, the company has grown from one million in revenue to tens of millions with $100 million in its line of sight. Operating globally in 41 countries and 185 markets across North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia, the company’s clients include Goldman Sachs, UBS, Dow Jones, NASDAQ, Gilead Sciences, First Data, and more than a hundred others. Market leaders Amazon Web Services and Equinix are partners.
Apcela is positioned as a solid player in enterprise application performance management globally.
We have a bold vision for the future – we are using our experience in delivering ultra-high-performance network services and applying it to building software-defined networks for clients allowing them to connect directly to their services in the cloud, eliminating the security and performance issues associated with the internet.
As the Head of Organizational Development of Apcela, you will be developing winning recruiting strategies and building superstar teams. You must be driven to create a rewarding workplace culture that attracts top talent and promotes excellence. And have the initiative, ideas, and creativity to define and implement strategies for all aspects of the employee experience.
- Work in direct partnership with the CEO and Leadership Team to drive our people strategy.
- Own our performance management and training programs with the freedom to create the change that brings out the best in our team and enhances the way Apcela does business.
- Bring the right people on to the bus and sit them in the right seats.
- Proven work experience as a Head of Organizational Development team
- Excellent talent management and organizational development skills
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
Send your resume to email@example.com and help us build something great!