You know, a lot of companies write fairly generic job descriptions that include buzz words like “great culture” and “cutting-edge” when posting job openings. Not us. Not at Apcela.
What we’re doing here at Apcela is not only important, but also pretty hard. To be successful, we need the best, brightest, most driven individuals we can find. We are driving digital transformation in large enterprises by designing, deploying, and managing cloud optimized software-defined networks. So, finding impressive people is the single most important thing that we can do to take care of our current customers, find our future customers, strengthen our family here at Apcela.
What I can tell you about us:
- We rock
- We transform how enterprises think about the network
- We optimize cloud application performance like nobody has ever optimized anything, ever, in the history of optimization
- We’re recognized by ISG and Gartner as a leader in Software Defined Networking and Services, ahead of the likes of Verizon and AT&T and on par with Cisco and IBM
- We have an impressive, “who’s who” of enterprise customers which are growing at 35%
- We have free M&Ms (along with other delicious treats)
- We are located in in Reston, VA right off the Wiehle Metro Station
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Rock stars with 3-7 years of developing strategic program plans and growing relationships with key channel partners
- Relentless and driven individuals who enjoy creating partner value messages and helping customers
- Self-starters who can demonstrate the ability to sell information technology services and create partner specific enablement materials
- Sales leaders who know (really know) SD-WAN, cloud security, and WAN optimization
- Sales professionals who are comfortable explaining how our platform can help take an enterprise’s cloud adoption to the next level and leading overall partner development activities
- Leaders who grew up selling lemonade on the corner, shoveling snow off of sidewalks for spending cash, and understand that hustle makes the world go ‘round
You know who you are. We don’t … but we are dying to meet you.
Why work for Apcela?
Apcela offers competitive pay and benefits including a choice of healthcare options with a generous subsidy and company paid STD/LTD and life insurance. We also offer dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with 4% employer match, 10 paid holidays and 15 days of PTO. Plus, a casual dress work environment, free gym at the office and fully stocked kitchen!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.