Do you want to work for a company or build one?
Apcela is a dynamic, fast growing business in the midst of a breakout. We are a leader in providing the world’s fastest application delivery platform to enterprises running Hybrid IT environments. Having just completed a significant transformation over the past two years, evolving to mainstream enterprise IT and delivering application performance management on a global scale, we are now scaling rapidly. We operate globally in 185 markets and 41 countries across North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Apcela is positioned as a solid player in enterprise application performance management globally.
We have a bold vision for the future – we are using our experience in delivering ultra-high-performance network services and applying it to building software-defined networks for clients allowing them to connect directly to their services in the cloud, eliminating the security and performance issues that are associated with the Internet.
The ideal candidate is an experienced technologist with advanced interpersonal skills. You must be collaborative (within and outside of Apcela) and work with significant autonomy and minimal oversight while driving multiple initiatives with diverse scope and scale. To be successful in this role, you must be highly analytical, have a sense of urgency to meet customer timelines, exhibit continuous curiosity and learning drive, succeed in a fast-paced environment, engage and influence key stakeholders, and have a deep level of customer focus and business judgement. You must demonstrate a successful track record in customer facing architecture roles and be able to own and manage several projects at the same time. It will be critical to embrace Apcela’s Core Values and have an entrepreneurial spirit to “get it done.
As a key member of the Apcela team, you will play a vital role in laying the foundation for our next phase of growth. The ability to roll up your sleeves and work in the trenches to get the job done is critical. Outstanding communication skills, strong work ethic, and desire to win are a must.
In this role you will:
- Partner with the sales team to qualify opportunities, identify customer objectives and challenges, and design solutions to achieve business and technology goals
- Collaborate with internal engineering and implementation teams to design and deploy full-scale enterprise solutions
- Build relationships with customer stakeholders through continuous collaboration. Maintain credibility by recommending the right technologies and products to meet specific objectives
- Enable innovation through technologies like SD-WAN, Cloud Infrastructure, and Next-Gen enterprise security
- Develop architecture standards and process automation tools
- Lead RFP response process for multi-million $ projects
- Present complex designs and solutions to customer stakeholders including C-level executives
- Collaborate with internal leadership to develop pricing strategies and review specific project economics
- Be a technology evangelist. Partner with the product development team to assess customer segment needs and develop innovative products to meet their requirements
- Be the Subject Matter Expert of Apcela products and services
- Maintain Apcela and customer infrastructure knowledge and documentation
- Actively participate in the full project lifecycle from design to implementation and management
- Be prepared to wear multiple hats and participate in special projects as needed
- Develop training and coaching programs for all internal teams
- Invest time in personal development through continuous training and learning
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years of work experience in hands-on engineering and technical selling roles
- Hands-on experience in networking, security, and distributed enterprise infrastructure
- Experience with latest enterprise infrastructure technologies like SD-WAN, NGFW, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, etc.
- Experience presenting and delivering technical pitches to key customer stakeholders
- Proven history of generating innovative and effective solutions through collaboration with
customers and internal teams
- Proven ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Proven ability to adapt to new technologies through continuous learning
- Previous project management experience is preferred
Energize your career. Send your resume to email@example.com and help us build something great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.