Want the inside scoop on technologies to investigate and those to be phased out? To help our community stay on top of trends, CFN has put together a comprehensive list of the top 2016 events for technology leaders. Whether you’re planning a digital transformation or simply looking to connect with the brightest minds, find the right events to help define your forward-thinking strategy and solutions.
Here’s a quick preview of the top events to watch this year:
- Gartner ITXpo – One of many Gartner events, ITXpo features and focuses on CIOs and Senior IT executives with keynotes and panels on the latest technologies, industry trends and advances. Get an idea of the expo by watching a few key notes from this year.
- AWS re:Invent – A major public cloud conference with big product reveals, AWS re:Invent features keynotes from top executives and large scale case studies and implementation reviews from industry leading firms.
- InterOp/Cloud Connect – A premier networking event with tracks focused on cloud strategies, user implementation stories, vendor presentations, and big-name key notes.
- CIO Perspectives – CIO Perspectives is a series of regional networking events for CIOs and Senior IT executives, with local CIO advisory boards and IDG leaders determining the topics and agenda.
- Sierra Ventures & Landmark Events – Placing hot start-ups in the lyme light, these focused events will explore leading emerging innovations in key tech sectors and help connect enterprises with innovative solutions.
- Gartner Catalyst – Catalyst tracks focused new technologies and applicable strategies, such as architecting a cloud-first digital business.
Of course, there are many more to choose from and our list has a wide selection to discover the best valued experiences for your unique business. Search, register or download the full list at: apcela.wpengine.com/cioevents.