Leading Provider Offers Enterprise WAN Transformation Solution Providing Enterprises a 30% Reduction in Network Costs and Increased Performance
HERNDON, VA — April 2, 2013 – CFN Services, a leading provider of high-performance network and application delivery solutions for real-time, mission-critical and distributed computing environments, today with Aberdeen Group validated the need for smarter networking approaches for today’s large enterprises. CFN addresses this need with Net Transform™, the company’s enterprise WAN solution — enabling clients to transform their enterprise networks by moving the core of the network closer to the edge. Net Transform reduces network costs by 30% today and flattens out the cost curve of tomorrow. At the same time, Net Transform significantly increases network speed, transparency, control and agility for today’s enterprises.
Net Transform enables clients to move beyond the performance shortcomings and cost disadvantages of traditional MPLS and TDM network architectures by reducing reliance on legacy carriers. CFN works with clients to:
- Use legacy carriers only for last-mile connections from company locations to nearby third-party, “supernodes” – highly interconnected, third-party, carrier-neutral data centers; and
- Take advantage of the extremely attractive prices and performance provided by several dozen competitive carriers that connect hundreds of global, supernodes.
“Net Transform enables CIOs to quickly reduce network costs, greatly improve performance and position their networks to support innovation and advanced applications. With decades of business, operational and technical experience in network design and deployment, CFN is uniquely positioned to bring extraordinary advantages to organizations that have substantial network investments with Net Transform,” said Mark Casey, President, and CEO, CFN Services.
In its recent white paper, “Building a Smarter Networking Strategy for the Modern Large Enterprise”, an analyst firm, Aberdeen Group validates the growing need for network transformation. According to the firm, top network performance challenges facing organizations today involve the over-utilization of network resources, networks that cannot support future growth and an inability to justify network costs. Net Transform directly addresses these challenges.
CFN Services is also uniquely positioned to enable CIOs to take the vital step of transforming their network with Net Transform, given CFN’s:
- Unrivaled experience utilizing supernodes and helping clients move the core of their networks closer to the edge. Working with CFN, clients achieve positive results and minimize risks.
- FiberSource®, CFN’s comprehensive knowledge base of supernodes, fiber and circuit routes that shortens the planning cycle from quarters to a few months; and
- A refined methodology that delivers cost savings and performance benefits early and throughout the process.
For more information on Net Transform, click here.
About CFN Services
CFN is the leading provider of high-performance network and application delivery solutions for real-time, mission-critical and distributed computing environments. CFN provides enterprises an array of advisory and managed services that improve network performance, increases agility and reduces costs. Leveraging FiberSource®, CFN’s comprehensive network-optimization knowledge base, the company analyzes, architects, implements and manages networks and private cloud solutions. CFN’s global cloud platform connects more than 70 leading data centers throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit https://www.apcela.com/.