Real-time Feeds Now Available in Native Format on Leading IaaS Platforms Globally
Apcela, the high-performance application delivery company, announces the availability of UltraFast™ Market Data for the Cloud. Leveraging Apcela’s Alpha Platform™, firms moving front or back office infrastructure to the cloud now have an institutional grade source of accelerated, real-time market data in native format, from top exchanges such as CME, Nasdaq, and NYSE. The market feeds are available for integration with a firm’s cloud instances in virtually any region or availability zone globally across leading Infrastructure as a Service platform, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and a host of others.
“We’ve directly connected our award-winning low-latency Alpha Platform to key cloud data centers globally, providing a step function improvement over market data delivery to the cloud via the public Internet, where the data quality is often inconsistent,” noted Brian Heacox, Apcela’s Head of Products. “With a history of delivering first-to-market technologies that enable competitive advantages in speed, performance, and cost, we’ve already seen strong uptake on this solution – from one of the fastest growing technology-driven retail brokerages to one of the largest financial news and information companies in the world.”
Apcela’s UltraFast Market Data for the Cloud offering includes:
- An architecture built to support front office and back office trading operations, fintech applications, and financial news distribution services;
- Transmission of full-depth, native format, event and consolidated feeds, including equities, options, futures, fixed income and FX asset classes;
- Support of greater message volumes and more depth and breadth of coverage, with access to over 100 feeds;
- Low-latency delivery optimized over a global fault-tolerant, mesh network;
- Conversion of native multicast feeds to unicast for support in any cloud environment;
- The flexibility to normalize data at wire speed using feed handlers or ticker plants that are running within the virtualized environment or hosted at the cloud gateway.
Apcela executives and team members are on hand at the 32nd Annual FIA Future and Options Expo (EXPO) in Chicago on October 19-20 to discuss migrating front and back office financial applications to the cloud without missing a beat. Stop by Apcela Booth # 317 in the Green Hall to learn more.
Apcela, a four-time Deloitte Technology Fast 500 company, provides globally distributed, high-performance IT platforms that speed applications and data to users and devices regardless of location. Founded to serve top trading firms in the capital markets, our low-latency, software-defined platforms now reach more than 185 markets in 41 countries. Evolved from the same high-speed architecture, Apcela’s enterprise solutions work with existing IT environments to accelerate performance and reduce costs while simplifying integration with more than 100 cloud-based applications. Our highly adaptable platforms power the rapidly evolving digital enterprise in an increasingly mobile and machine connected world.
For more information, please visit https://www.apcela.com. @apcela #GoFaster
Jessica Steele, Global PR for CFN Services
# # #