You know, a lot of companies write a fairly generic job descriptions that include buzz words like “great culture” and “cutting-edge” when posting job openings. Not us. Not at Apcela.
What we’re doing here at Apcela is not only important, but also pretty hard. To be successful, we need the best, brightest, most driven individuals we can find. We are driving digital transformation in large enterprises by designing, deploying, and managing cloud optimized software-defined networks. So, finding impressive people is the single most important thing that we can do to take care of our current customers, find our future customers, strengthen our family here at Apcela.
What I can tell you about us:
- We rock
- We transform how enterprises think about the network
- We optimize cloud application performance like nobody has ever optimized anything, ever, in the history of optimization
- We’re recognized by ISG and Gartner as a leader in Software Defined Networking and Services, ahead of the likes of Verizon and AT&T and on par with Cisco and IBM
- We have an impressive, “who’s who” of enterprise customers which are growing at 35%
- We have free M&Ms (along with other delicious treats)
- This role will be virtual but tethered to our headquarters in Reston, VA
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years minimum technical sales experience in B2B environments, in a solution-sales / technology-related environment
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
- Knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing; understand and identify opportunities for customers
- Track record of managing time efficiently, meeting personal goals, and working effectively with internal, partner, and customer teams
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred), and web-based meeting applications (e.g. Zoom)
- A cloud practitioner certification (AWS, Microsoft, Google, etc.) preferred but not required
You know who you are. We don’t … but we are dying to meet you.
Why work for Apcela?
Apcela offers competitive pay and benefits including a choice of healthcare options with a generous subsidy and company paid STD/LTD and life insurance. We also offer dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with 4% employer match, 10 paid holidays and 25 days of PTO. Plus, a casual dress work environment, free gym at the office and fully stocked kitchen!
Energize your career. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and help us build something great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.