Apcela’s differentiator and key focus compared to other SD-WAN providers is on application speed and performance. Our recent announcement of our Office 365 Accelerator proves it.
Connected to our AppHUB™ platform, Office 365 Accelerator works by improving the performance of on-premises, cloud, and hybrid delivery of enterprise applications, while improving performance by reducing latency, packet loss and network congestion experienced by branch office and mobile users when accessing Office 365 cloud applications via the public internet.
How Office 365 Accelerator Works Easily with Enterprises
Overall, our Office 365 Accelerator simply integrates with the existing WAN, providing accelerated performance for key cloud applications, without needing to physically redesign the entire WAN. This results in improved application performance and security, with lower latency and no network congestion in two steps:
- Enterprises access Apcela’s low-latency application delivery platform through a simple physical or virtual AppHUB network connection.
- The Office 365 Accelerator then establishes a direct network connection between enterprise users and the optimal Microsoft peering points to transport Office 365 traffic across Apcela’s high-performance, private network to provide:
- Peering between enterprise users and Microsoft’s network of more than 100 peering points globally;
- Enterprises greater visibility to Office 365 bandwidth utilization, and network flows between users and Microsoft’s data centers; and
- Improved data access through distributed storage and security.
If you’re planning an Office 365 migration or looking for new approaches to solve performance issues, you can learn more here.
Apcela’s Office 365 Accelerator is an independent product and is neither affiliated with nor authorized, sponsored or approved by Microsoft Corporation.